Hospice Care Center Locations
Dr. Robert M. Fales Hospice Pavilion
Angel House Hospice Care Center
SECU Hospice House of Brunswick
About Our Hospice Care Centers
Be together. We’ll take care of the rest.
Our compassionate and expert care teams support your goals of care in the last months of life. About 95 percent of our hospice patients are served where they are: in their own home, a nursing or assisted living facility, or a hospital.
However, if your health care needs can’t be met at home, our hospice care centers are here for you. These wonderful facilities, located in beautiful and serene nearby locations, offer you and your family the medical expertise, pain management services and spiritual/emotional support needed.
Our hospice care centers feature:
- Short-term, intensive, continuous inpatient care
- State-of-the-art medical equipment and facilities
- Full-time physicians on staff
- Spacious, private rooms filled with natural light
- Lots of space for family and friends
- Private bathrooms
- Shared family kitchens filled with Meals of Love
- Healing art programs including music and pet therapy
- Prayer and meditation rooms
- Grief support and programs for all ages
- Gorgeous gardens, landscaped courtyards and children’s play area
The Dr. Robert M. Fales Hospice Pavilion in Wilmington houses a state-of-the-art training center used to train our clinical staff, which ensures our patients receive high-quality hospice and palliative care.