Create a Lasting Impression through Lower Cape Fear Hospice Foundation.
Your gift supports our highly trained physicians, medical teams, social workers, chaplains and volunteers as they provide the most comprehensive and highest level of quality end-of-life care in the region.
We have an unmatched capacity to care for patients and families facing a tough reality – living with serious, chronic or terminal illness while navigating the emotional, psychological and physical demands of this challenging time.
We serve nearly 700 palliative and hospice patients a day. We can and want to serve more. Our care improves quality-of-life for whatever time our patient has left.
Your transformative gift can have a lasting impact including
- Opportunities to serve more patients in need
- Ensuring no one is turned away because of inability to pay
- Compassionate grief support and spiritual care
Invest in the future of hospice. While every gift to Lower Cape Fear Hospice makes a difference in others’ lives, Transformative Gifts made in support of programs and services fulfill the greatest need. From agency-wide initiatives that touch the lives of everyone we serve to specific capital needs that guarantee the highest-quality staff, facilities and care in our region, transformative gifts change the lives of patients and their families.
We hope you will consider making a transformative gift to support one or more of these programs:
- Palliative Care – Extra layer of care and support for those facing serious illness.
- Pathway to Care – Charity care ensures no one is turned away because of an inability to pay.
- Plant the Future – Essential garden and grounds upkeep for five campuses.
- Travel Fund – We travel nearly two million miles annually to serve patients and families at home, in nursing homes, assisted living and hospitals.
- Grief Support – Compassionate individual and group counseling, workshops, camps and programs for all.
- Spiritual Care – Spiritual guidance to patients, families, visitors and staff.
- Veterans Matter – Collaboration with the Department of Veterans through the We Honor Veterans program.
- Excellence Fund – Advanced professional development to create experts in our field.
- Capital Needs – Transformative investment in the needs of our facilities.